MATHSOC OPEN 2016 is a cubing competition recognized by the WCA.
Organizers: The Mathematics Society, St. Stephen’s College.
Date: 27-28 February, 2016 (Saturday-Sunday)
Venue: St Stephen’s College,University Enclave, Near Vishwavidyalaya Metro Station, New Delhi-110007
- The participant, after his payment being confirmed, has to register for the competition on the WCA website (The registration can take around 3-4 days after your payment on the link and registration on the WCA website). The link will be put up soon.
- The payment link is: http://www.cubelelo.com/competitions/event-registration-mathsoc-open-2016-242
- There will be registrations open for on the spot payment a week prior to the competition, but the amount to be paid will be increased by 50.
- Rubik’s Cube(3x3x3)
- 3x3x3 One Handed
- Bonus event (Unofficial. Details to be uploaded soon.)
- 100 Rupees for 1 Event
- 150 Rupees for 2-3 Events
- 200 Rupees for 4-5 Events
- 250 Rupees for 6-7 Events
- 300 Rupees for 8-9 Events
Every participant is required to go through the WCA Rules and Regulations diligently before registering.
Contact: +917065143836 (Nitika Garg) +918800440320 (George Shaji)
email: email@example.com (Regarding payment troubles. Please mention your details)